During the past several years, the demand for LJB’s fall protection training courses and educational webinars has increased dramatically. We feel honored that our clients have entrusted us to help with the important work of reducing risk for workers at heights.
We’ve received great feedback on our courses, and our clients have asked for new, easy-to-access content. Because of this demand, we are dedicating more time and resources than ever to meet fall protection training needs. With our new offerings, we have focused on practical application and closer alignment with the training best practices laid out in the ANSI fall protection standards.
The key components of LJB’s enhanced fall protection training services are:
- Open-enrollment training courses, scheduled throughout 2013
- Next qualified person session: January 7-11
- Next competent person blended online/classroom session: February 12-13
- Next competent person classroom only session: April 22-26
- New options for customizing on-site competent person courses
- Completely online competent person refresher course: available in February 2013
- Enhanced bimonthly webinar series, including practical application exercises and CEU credits – kicking off in late January 2013
We have seen that effective training can give workers the skills and tools they need to make life-and-death decisions about fall protection. We look forward to working with you to create more knowledgeable, safety-focused workplaces.
If you would like to discuss your training needs, please contact me directly.